COVID-19 Policies and Procedures for our Guests
Cilantro and Chive has always had a tireless commitment in maintaining our environment to be safe, clean, fresh and FUN for all of our guests and our employees.
We’re following restrictions and guidelines laid out by Alberta Health Services and the Government of Alberta to help keep our business open, employees working, and to continue serving our community.
Thank you for your empathy and patience as our team does their best to ensure a great experience you you, whether it be for dine-in, or takeout.
Please respect all of the people around you!
We will not tolerate any harassment or abuse towards any of our employees or guests.
Are you upset at restrictions or AHS guidelines?
Please contact your local MLA or contact the Provincial Government.
Office of the Premier
307 Legislature Building
email : email@example.com
Remember, we are fighting a virus – not each other.
If you or anyone in your party has experienced cold-like symptoms, or been in direct contact with someone who has cold-like symptoms such as (but not limited to) fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness, or shortness of breath – we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit or call us at (403) 782-2882 to cancel your reservation. We encourage you to call 811 and have an AHS self-assessment for COVID-19.
What we expect from you
- Starting March 1st, masks are no longer needed to be worn by our guests.
- As per Alberta Government guidelines, there is no restriction exemption program that we must abide by, so vaccine status will not be asked for or checked at the door.
- There are no capacity limits on table sizes, but please still call our location directly to book any large group reservations over 9+ people.
For updated public health measures, please visit : https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx#regions
Any questions, concerns, or comments of any kind please do not hesitate to let us know directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect from us
- As of March 1st 2022, wearing masks for our team is optional. If you feel uncomfortable with your server not wearing a mask or are one of our vulnerable guests, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Many of our tables are still distanced at 6 feet and/or separated by a physical barrier including the backs of our booths to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Sanitizer bottles will be placed on every table and throughout the restaurant to promote proper sanitation, and for ease of use for our guests.
- Our team will be happy to bring your paid pickup order out to your vehicle curbside. Please inform them of you wanting this option.
- Bar stools are removed at this time.
- Each of our employees and management conduct a pre-screening process before each and every shift through a program called “InUnison”. Employees are screened with a variety of questions, and if any answered positively, they are unable to enter the building and our management team is notified.
- All employees of Cilantro and Chive have their temperatures recorded when they arrive for their shifts. Any team members registering a temperature higher than 38C or 100.4F will be asked to leave immediately and conduct an AHS self-assessment.
- All employees sanitize and wash their hands on an ongoing basis.
- All tables, chairs, booth seats, and barriers are sanitized and cleaned throughout the day.
These past couple of years have been challenging for all of us.
Due to the ongoing support from some of the BEST guests hands down, and the love of this community, we have been able to survive and get to where we are today. Because of this support, we have been able to pause, reset, and change our business to adapt to better meet your needs and ensure the very best in health and safety for everyone.
As we continue to navigate this global pandemic, we are diligently taking all the necessary steps at the direction of Alberta Health Services. Also will change and adjust our policies as they come. This “new normal” we were not expecting, however we’re confident that we will get through this, and have a crisp high-five waiting on the other side.
We look forward to seeing you!